Login |  Register

[ 3 posts ] 

Wed May 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi all, my air-con packed up and I was wondering if anybody has an installation wiring diagram for them? My Georgie is a 1998 and I only have 1 unit. Fan motor won't start unless you spin it by hand so I replaced the start capacitor then I metered the run capacitor and noticed it had 240Vac? I am now confused and am in need of that diagram. Any idea out there would be greatly appreciated as I am in England and it is costing me a ton to get parts sent over here.

Thank you for reading, Marilyn

Top Top

Wed May 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey Marilyn .... Sorry to hear you've got a bit of a sticky situation. If you have a model number, it will probably help us help you. For a start, I came across this site which seems to have a list of manuals for the Duo Therms. Maybe one of them will be the one. Don't know for sure, but it seems like 240 is a bit much.

Hope it helps,
John

Top Top

Thu May 28, 2015 4:13 am

Dear John, thank you so much for replying to my post. I have tried to find the number and the only number I can see is 3105052.017 and this number is located next to a small diagram by the capacitors. There is also this number that was on the electronic module
#637g. Thank you again for your time, Marilyn

Top Top
 [ 3 posts ]